Women’s Property Network (WPN) Bursary 2022 for South Africans | How to apply for Women’s Property Network (WPN) bursaries program online, application form pdf download, requirements, eligibility, and Women’s Property Network (WPN) bursary application closing date 2022-2022.
Are you a student looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The WPN invites an application from suitable and qualified students for their bursary program 2022-2023 academic year.
Overview of WPN Bursary Program
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for a bursary.
Let’s dive into the full information about Women’s Property Network (WPN) bursaries and application details for 2022.
Women’s Property Network (WPN) Bursary Application Details 2022-2023
Bursaries will be awarded for Undergraduate Degrees or Diploma studies, in Property-related fields (Built Environment and Commercial Real Estate sector).
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be female
- You must be studying full-time towards an undergraduate Property-related degree or diploma
- You must have attained and maintained a minimum overall average of 65% in the 2021 academic year
- You must be studying at a recognized and accredited public tertiary institution in South Africa (bursaries will NOT be awarded for studies at private tertiary institutions)
- You must be entering your 2nd year or higher year of study
- You must have proven financial need
- You must have a strong academic record/ potential
The bursary will provide cover for tuition fees, for the 2023 year of study (the bursary will NOT cover any outstanding student debt or arrears). The bursary may also provide cover for study materials, at the discretion of WPN (students must submit a list of books from the institution/ official bookshop and a valid quotation).
However, if you have queries regarding the Women’s Property Network (WPN) bursary application 2022, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!