Vodacom Digital Accelerator Program application 2022 | How to apply online.
The full details of Vodacom Digital Accelerator Program application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Vodacom Digital Accelerator Program 2022 for Technology Startups in Tanzania
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Vodacom Digital Accelerator Program application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Vodacom Digital Accelerator Program application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Vodacom Digital Accelerator Program Application Form 2022
Applications are open for the Vodacom Digital Accelerator Program 2022 for Technology Startups in Tanzania. The Vodacom Digital Accelerator is a program that seeks start-ups that have innovative solutions and provides facilitation to take these businesses to the next level. The startups will have access to mentorship, co-working space, hosting assistance, Vodacom and Smart Codes staff advisors and business development trainings.
The acceleration programs will focus on the listed operating sectors in the tech field:
- Sponsorship: Vodacom will provide sponsors for the selected applicants who will act as mentors for the candidates.
- Vodacom Foundation Projects: The start-ups will have access to a segment of Vodacom’s wide reaching active customer base for product testing.
- Technical support: Startups in the program will receive technical support in terms of hosting, software development, advisory, and integration.
- Partnering in Corporate Social Responsibility: Startups with a social responsibility focus in health, education, financial inclusion or human resources can utilize their product /platform to support ongoing.
- Mpesa for Business Services: Monetary transactions and collections made on behalf of the incubated startups (for work related purposes) will be exclusively be done via Vodacom M-Pesa.
- Follow-on investment for Growth: Startups that do well in the program will receive follow-on investment to rapidly grow their startup across the country and in Africa.
- Go to market strategy: Startups will receive help crafting their go to market strategies, growth strategies, and marketing strategies.
Only suitable ideas will to pass to the next stage of the program for acceleration. Participants have two weeks to submit their proposals and ideas. In the last two weeks of the month, the filtering process will begin to determine out viable and suitable ideas for further consideration.
- Applicants must have an idea/product that is already functional.
- Applicants must have an idea/product that has been in the market for over a year.
- Business or idea being pitched for must have founders who supervise it on a full-time basis.
- Applicants must have an idea/product that is focused and based on the focus sectors.
- Ideas and products must be relevant to the African Market.
- Any idea or product being presented must be registered.
For more information, visit Vodacom Digital Accelerator.
Deadline: November 30, 2019
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Vodacom Digital Accelerator Program, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.