E4Impact Accelerator Program application | How to apply online.
The full details of E4Impact Accelerator Program application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
E4Impact Accelerator Program
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the E4Impact Accelerator Program application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that E4Impact Accelerator Program application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of E4Impact Accelerator Program Application Form
Applications are open for the E4Impact Accelerator Program 2022. The E4Impact Foundation funded by the Italian Agency for Development Cooperation, have launched the Accelerator 2.0 to strengthen the enterprises in Kenya to grow their business, scale their impact and access markets.
The E4Impact Accelerator program has worked with over 300 enterprises across diverse sectors to grow their business and scale their impact through a portfolio of entrepreneurial programs and services. In the launch of the second phase of the Accelerator, E4Impact will work with 40 enterprises per year – 30 growth stage enterprises and 10 early-stage enterprises.
Join the 12 month program to access:
- Professional services (legal, accounting, marketing, processes & product development)
- Investment support & links to investors
- In-house equity and revolving fund
- Customized training program
- Coaching & mentorship
- Co-working space
- New markets
- Innovative scale ups (3+ years) with an established product-market fit.
- Post-revenue with minimum turnover of USD $30,000 or more.
- Have a full time team with complementary skills.
- Clear social or environmental impact.
- Start-ups (1-3 years) with a validated Minimum Viable Product (MVP).
- The product should be innovative, commercially viable & scalable.
- Start-ups that have high potential for impact.
- Passionate entrepreneurs who are ready to learn.
- Agri – Food
- Green Business & Renewable Energy
- Fashion & Design
For more information, visit E4Impact Accelerator.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the E4Impact Accelerator Program, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.