University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship 2024/2025 in Canada Fully Funded… University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship Online Application Form, Requirements, Eligibility, Interview Questions Sample, and Application Deadline 2024.
The University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship application details have been published here. All Eligible and Interested applicants should apply online for this opportunity before the application deadline-closing date 2024.
International Students who want to undertake their Bachelor’s Degree in Canada are encouraged to apply for this opportunity. The scholarship is available for the academic session of 2024.
University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship Application Details
The University of Calgary is a leading Canadian university located in Canada’s most entrepreneurial city. Ranked among Canada’s top 10 research universities, it is home to 73 Canada Research Chairs and more than 80 research institutes and centers that address society’s most persistent and emerging challenges.
It attracts some 30,000 students, of whom about 25,000 are undergraduates, 6,000 are graduate students and about 500 are post-doctoral fellows.
About 3,000 of its students are international, from some 125 countries.
Through its study abroad program, the university sends more than 1,100 students to more than 80 destinations around the world each year. This is made possible through partnerships and collaborative agreements with universities in 140 countries.
The University of Calgary is an exceptional and supportive community of students from around the world who are looking to develop and improve their skills.
- Host University: University of Calgary;
- Host Country: Canada;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 20,000$;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects Available: All Subjects;
The International Entrance Scholarship is available for International students in the fields of Nursing, Arts, Education, Science, Business, Law, Social Work, Kinesiology, and Veterinary Medicine, to pursue their studies at the University of Calgary, Canada.
The following options are available for scholarships at the University of Calgary:
- Energizing Canada International Entry Grant: Renewable annually: 20,000$;
- Offered to an incoming international student who is pursuing their first year of an undergraduate program at the University of Calgary on an annual basis. Available for extension in the second, third and fourth years at the University of Calgary, provided that recipients achieve a 3.00 GPA out of a minimum of 24.00 units in the previous fall and winter terms;
- Academic Achievement;
- Financial requirement;
- Priority for a candidate pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Health Sciences or Bachelor of Arts – Urban Studies degree;
- It is available each year to international undergraduate applicants entering their first year in any undergraduate program in the following fall semester who have met the university’s English language proficiency requirements.
- International students with differential fees who are not Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
How to Apply For University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship
Visit the official website of University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship below for the application form and other information about the University of Calgary International Entrance Scholarship program.
- Applicants can start their application by creating a UCalgary eID;
- Use the application guide to help them complete their application;
- Submit their application and pay the $145 application fee.
- Based on their application, the university will instruct them in the Calgary Student Center on how and where to submit the required documents.
For more details, please visit the official website:
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARE BUTTONS BELOW.