Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Internships 2023/2024… How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2023-2024, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Internship Programme 2023. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Internship Application Details 2023/2024
Interested applicants can apply for the Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University Internship 2023 provided they qualify and meet the program requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU) would like to provide internships to deserving young unemployed citizens.
The incumbents will be exposed to and assist in the coordination of all Marketing and Communication activities in the different units and carry out other responsibilities in line with the objectives of the department, and their own development and growth. The incumbent will report to the Marketing and Communication Managers, and must meet the requirements, competencies and be responsible for the following key performance areas below.
Refence Number: 3/MJM/2023/Internship
Key performance Areas
- Digital Marketing and advertising
- Drafting press releases and other communication documents
- Creative designing and promotional material (artwork conceptualisation and review)
- Maintaining Marketing database
- Planning and coordinating events
- Recruitment of prospective students
- Updating and monitoring social media accounts
- Campaign developments
- Branding and advertising the university
- Contribute to the overall performance of the department
- Any other duties as assigned by the managers
- Publications and branding of university messages
- Update the Alumni database and activities
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be unemployed
- Must have no work experience
Must have a Diploma / Degree / N6 in:
- Graphic Design
- Events Management
- Public Relations
- Media Relations
- Digital Marketing
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to develop and work independently as well as working in teams
- Ability to pay attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task
- Creative and writing skills
- Knowledge of digital and social media
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!