International Trade Institute of Southern Africa ITRISA Online Application 2024… How to Apply, Requirements, Prospectus PDF Download, and application closing date 2024/2025.
An online application for International Trade Institute of Southern Africa (ITRISA) 2024 intake is open to all interested applicants irrespective of colour, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin, provided they meet the program requirements.
The International Trade Institute of Southern Africa (ITRISA) has a vibrant atmosphere and offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, Short Courses, Masters, and Diploma programmes that respond to the world needs.
We hope that the information provided will enable you to make an informed decision about applying to International Trade Institute of Southern Africa (ITRISA). To help you get the most out of the information provided, here are a few key points you should bear in mind:
- Identify the course you wish to study.
- The minimum entrance requirements
- Admission Point Score (APS)
- Application Closing Date
International Trade Institute of Southern Africa (ITRISA) Online Application 2024
As a new/current student, you can access the International Trade Institute of Southern Africa (ITRISA) Online Application Portal on campus or your computer at home by viewing the link below, which will show you the detailed steps on how to register online.
An application must be made via the application forms (obtainable from the School Office or from the website),
CLICK HERE to access the official website
ALL INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ARE TO TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Submit a completed application form with supporting documents
- Final School results
- Valid Passport or Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any language other than English)
- Provide proof of the English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the University prefers the applicant to take the IELTS
For more information, kindly visit the school website. Thanks!
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!