Guide on How to pay Damelin Fees for the 2023/2024 academic year.
Every Postgraduate, Diploma, Undergraduate, and Certificate program student needs to know how to pay fees to Damelin at ease. In today’s post, we have published below the official Damelin fee structure link, how to pay, and the fee payment method.
How to Pay Damelin Fees
Damelin fees can be informed of school fees, application fees, accommodation fees, bursaries, loans, tuition fees, examination fees, residential fees, fees statements, quotation fees, finance booklet, student fees, and other fee charges.
Payments to the school can be made in the form of a bank draft issued in the South African currency of “ZAR” and made payable to the Damelin, or by electronic transfer into the Damelin bank accounts.
Click here to view the Damelin tuition fees that are payable by each program student.
Damelin Payment Method
For your convenience, we provide a variety of different payment methods. The following table details ways to pay, payment channels, plus refund and other information. In the case of electronic transfers, please ensure that the reference field is completed correctly.
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- Bank deposit
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- Damelin reserves the right not to render services to students with outstanding balances.
- Receipts and statements of accounts will be issued to registered students only. It remains the student’s responsibility to submit the document to the relevant sponsor.
Debit card payments are only accepted if you register in person at Damelin
Credit Cards are restricted to ‘Visa’ and ‘MasterCard’. All the requirements under ‘Particulars of payment’ on the registration form, must be supplied. The cardholder’s signature is also required on the registration form.
Bank deposits (SA Banks only) / EFT payments:
- Should any of the information on the bank deposit slip be incomplete or incorrect the transaction will not be processed by the bank and/or cause a delay in the allocation of the funds to your account? Amounts will be allocated within 2 working days to the study fee account provided that all the information on the deposit slip is correct.
- if you already have a student number;
- in respect of student fees, examination fees (supplementary or special fees)
- At any branch of Standard Bank (In the case of electronic transfers please ensure that the reference field is completed correctly).
Hope you have learned something today.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS USING THE SHARING BUTTONS BELOW!