FNB: International Graduate Internships Internship 2022/2023… How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the FNB: International Graduate Internships Internship Programme 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
[su-quote]An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.[/su-quote]
FNB: International Graduate Internships Internship Application Details 2022/2023
Interested applicants can apply for the FNB: International Graduate Internships Internship 2022 provided they qualify and meet the program requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative, and appropriate solutions
- Provision of efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting, and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximize skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completing of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by the attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business by demonstrating and displaying the values required in the business
Recent Graduates / Final year University degrees in:
- Actuarial Science,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Only open to South African Citizens
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!