Ernst & Young: Graduate Internship 2022/2023… How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Ernst & Young: Graduate Internship Programme 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
[su-quote]An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.[/su-quote]
Ernst & Young: Graduate Internship Application Details 2022/2023
Interested applicants can apply for the Ernst & Young: Graduate Internship 2022 provided they qualify and meet the program requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Locations: Johannesburg and Cape Town
What’s in it for you
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborating with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients, and society – building a better working world, together.
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- As a consultant, you’ll work with business leaders to provide insights into innovative solutions and transformation. Through formal and on-the-job training, and experience working with a range of global organizations, we’ll help you achieve your potential.
- Bachelor of Business Science specializing in: Finance & Economics
- BCom/BSc and above qualifications in Economics, Finance, Investment Management
- BCom/BSc and above qualifications in Actuarial, Statistics, and Maths
- BSc/BEng (Electrical, Mining, Software, Civil, Mechanical, etc.)
Skills and Competencies:
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way, and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose-driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, and who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!