Centurion Academy Online Application Process 2024 for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters, and Certificate Courses Applicants.
This post covers the process to complete and submit your application to the Centurion Academy online for 2024 enrollment.
If you want your application to be processed by the college, make sure you complete your application and submit all supporting documents before the application closing date.
Centurion Academy Online Application Process 2024
- You can apply online by visiting the Centurion Academy Online Application Portal. Applicants can also visit the school to book an online application session if possible.
- You can use either your smartphone, tablet, or computer to apply online via the student i-Enabler, using your PIN and student number to log on.
- Applicants should apply for admission for the current level and the next level of their application.
- Make sure you upload all the required documents and pay the necessary fees.
How To Apply – Quick Guide
Step 1: Get your application form either online and/or offline
I accept that Centurion Academy will communicate with me during the application process using the e-mail address and cell phone number.
Please ensure that you provide a valid and working e-mail address and one cell phone number during the application process.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full
Birth Certificate/Identity Document (Proof of application for new ID/Passport)
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents
All applicants starting a new qualification are required to upload the following certified documents:
- Recent Academic results
- A valid study permit (Foreign national students)
- The South African Qualification Authority’s (SAQA)
- Evaluation Certificate (foreign qualifications)
Step 4: Submit your application
A confirmation email will be sent to you with all the application information.
Centurion Academy Application Status Checking
Step 1: Applications received
|Applicant submitted application
|Applicant without status
|Applicants with the course specific/recommended subjects
|Application in progress
|Applicants who do not have the course specific/recommended subjects
|Applicants who did not attach visible documents
|Outstanding document urgently
|Applicants application go through to the Selection Committee for selection
|Awaiting Selection Committee
|Applicants application selected by the Selection Committee for Registration/Admission
|Applicants application NOT selected by the Selection Committee for Registration/Admission because of AP score or received more applications for the qualification
- All the applicants will receive the automated email response from the college to say Application received.
Step 2: Selection has been done by the committee
|Not Selected applicant
|Not admitted/Applicant Unsuccessful
- Capacity Restrictions: Applicants who qualified but could not be accommodated due to capacity.
- Outstanding documents: Applicants who failed to upload or email supporting documents.
- Application Unsuccessful: Applicant does not meet minimum admission requirement .
PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!