Central Johannesburg TVET College Application For NSFAS Funding 2024, How to Apply, Requirements, NSFAS Funding Application Information, Documents needed, and application closing date 2024.
This is to inform Central Johannesburg TVET College students interested in NSFAS funding that the 2024 application of the National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) has been opened. Applicants are ought to follow the application information below.
Get started by creating a new NSFAS account.
It’s as easy as 1,2,3,……
- Type in first names (as per ID number)
- Type in Surname (as per ID number)
- Type in your ID number (will your username)
- Type in your own Email address
- Type in your own Cellphone number
- Accept terms and conditions Tick the box provided, to allow NSFAS to check the information provided (compulsory)
- Create a Password, To (protect your account)
ID number, Names and Surname is validated against the Department of Home Affairs database. Only valid South African ID information will be accepted.
Easy steps to get your NSFAS funding:
Take note of the below important documents needed to complete the application:
1. Once the student has created an account/profile and captured the required information, they click on apply and the screen above appears. Student should fill in the fathers’ details, if the field applies to them and Click Next
2. Student should fill in the mothers’ details only if this field applies to them and click Next, if this field does not apply to the student, they can Click Next
3. Married students with spouses should fill in the required details and Click Next, if this field does not apply to the student, they can Click Next
4. Students with guardians should fill in the required information and Click Next, if this field does not apply to the student, they can Click Next
5. Once the student has completed all required fields and steps, the student will be required to upload the necessary documents, upon completion student can Click Next
6. Student should confirm if the details and documents uploaded are correct and submit
Final Step: Once the student clicks on “Submit” the application will be submitted successfully
Who qualifies for the NSFAS Bursary?
You qualify for an NSFAS bursary if you are a South African citizen who plans to study in 2024 or you are already studying at a public university or TVET college and you meet the following requirements:
1. SASSA recipients automatically qualify on financial eligibility
2. Your combined household income is not more than R350 000 per year or
3. Person with a disability with a combined household income of not more than R600 000 per year or
4. Must have email and cell phone number
What is required during the NSFAS Application Process?
NSFAS may need more information from you to process your application, check what supporting documents are required, and ensure that you have all the relevant information:
You will need the following to complete your NSFAS application:
- Your own cellphone number and email address
- Copy of your ID or birth certificate
- ID copies of parents, guardian, or spouse (If applicable)
- Your proof of income or 1 year’s IRP5 (if applicable)
- Your parents, guardian, or spouse’s proof of income
- If you are a SASSA grant recipient, no proof of income will be required
- Applicants with a disability must submit a completed and signed Disability Annexure A Form, click here to download
- An applicant who is recognized as a Vulnerable Child by the Department of Social Development must provide a completed and signed Vulnerable Child Declaration and Consent Form, click here to download.