ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Team Leaders Program application | How to apply online.
The full details of the ATLAS Initiative application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the ATLAS Initiative application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that ATLAS Initiative application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of ATLAS Initiative Application Form
Do you have the tenacity and grit to lead a virtual team of volunteers on rigorous development and enterprise projects? Apply now for the ATLAS Citizen Volunteer Team Leaders Program 2021.
The Team Leader role is designed for creative and exceptional ethical leaders in civic engagement and social entrepreneurship who are willing to volunteer as team leaders on a six-month volunteering program for young people.
As a team leader, you will work in pairs to support youth volunteers on the ATLAS Citizen Program. This demanding role requires young thought leaders to stretch themselves and build exceptional management skills from hands-on experience. This program intends to generate impact in these areas:
- Facilitate the volunteer’s own personal, professional, and social development by developing skills, knowledge, and understanding relevant to digital disruptions
- Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities in targeted communities.
- Build volunteers’ abilities to understand ethical civic leadership, social entrepreneurship, and active citizenship
- Fundraise to support ATLAS Initiative’s interventions in poor and marginalized communities
- Applicant must reside in Lagos State and be willing to commute to Ikorodu for field activities once a week;
- Stable access to the internet and a computer;
- Excellent fundraising skills;
- Conversant with hosting meetings and stimulating conversations on social media platforms (WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram);
- Tech-savvy and creative: be comfortable using social media and create information in exciting formats to engage young people. Be able to adapt the information to suit the purpose of the group. Be able to deliver information and produce content of interest such as photos, short posts, and videos. Content generated should be interesting, educational, and inspire social action;
- Natural storyteller: be able to share content that will be engaging for users;
- Personable: Have a social, agreeable, and friendly disposition and be willing to engage volunteers and share content in a nice way;
- Authentic: being ethical in every engagement and uphold the values of ATLAS Initiative in both internal and external interactions.
Carefully fill out the form below to become a Team Leader with ATLAS Initiative. The deadline for application is September 10, 2021.
For more information, visit ATLAS Initiative.
However, if you have any feelings regarding the ATLAS Initiative, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.