AFD Digital Challenge application | How to apply online.
The full details of French Agency for Development (AFD) Digital Challenge 2021 for African Entrepreneurs (20,000€ prize) application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
AFD Digital Challenge
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the AFD application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that AFD application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of AFD Application Form
The AFD Digital Challenge starts today. For its fifth edition, the competition is devoted to startups and digital innovations that promote climate protection and biodiversity in Africa.
“Innovate for climate and biodiversity” is the theme at the heart of the fifth edition of the AFD Digital Challenge.
With this annual competition, the AFD Group is once again strengthening its support to African start-ups and digital stakeholders. A digital revolution, driven by a new generation of entrepreneurs who combine innovation, economic performance, and social and environmental impact, is transforming the African continent.
Promoting a sustainable economic activity
Each year, the aim of the AFD Digital Challenge is to identify these startups, promote them, and accelerate their development. The mission of this fifth edition is to highlight digital innovation projects that help protect the environment, combat global warming, and/or protect biodiversity.
The competition is aimed at start-ups, associations, and research centers on the African continent, which offer innovative solutions to reduce the carbon impact of economic activities, promote the sustainable, participatory, and civic management of natural resources, and to promote a sustainable economic activity in accordance with environmental issues.
The 10 winning projects will receive financial support, as well as support to accelerate their project and participate in the development of solutions to protect the climate and biodiversity. They will be supported by AFD through an “acceleration pack”, technical and financial support worth €20 000.
- Your project is related to one of the themes presented above and detailed in the rules
2. Your project is already on the market and is in the seed/launch phase
3. Your project has a legal structure as well as a sustainable and autonomous business model
4. Digital technology is at the heart of your solution
- An application review phase, validating the eligibility of applicants and pre-selecting 30 start-ups on the basis of an analysis of the projects, their innovative nature, their economic model, their impact, and the role of digital technology;
- An in-depth analysis phase by AFD experts of the pre-selected projects;
- A final selection by the jury composed of AFD experts.
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the AFD, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
- Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.