World Press Photo Contest application | How to apply online.
The full details of World Press Photo Contest application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
World Press Photo/Digital Storytelling Contest
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the World Press Photo Contest application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that World Press Photo Contest application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of World Press Photo Contest Application Form
The annual World Press Photo Contest recognizes and celebrates the best photojournalism and documentary photography produced over the last year. Enter your work for free and you could win €1,000 as a regional winner and an additional €5,000 as a global winner, have your work showcased to a global audience, and more.
Entering the World Press Photo Contest is free and open to all professional photographers working in the field of photojournalism and/or documentary photography.
As a winner, your work will be:
- Included in our annual travelling exhibition shown around the world in over 80 cities
- Published on our website and social platforms with over 2 million followers
- Included in our yearbook
You will also receive:
- €1,000 for each of the 24 regional winners and an additional €5,000 for the four global winners
- An invitation to a winners’ event
- A physical award
Every regional winner of the contest receives:
- A monetary prize of €1,000
- Inclusion in the annual World Press Photo year-long worldwide exhibition
- Inclusion in the annual collectible yearbook, available in multiple languages with a worldwide distribution of more than 30,000 copies
- Publication in the online collection and a personal profile on World Press Photo’s website
- Promotion on World Press Photo’s platforms
- Invitation to a winners’ event
- A physical award
A global jury selects the four global winners: the World Press Photo of the Year, the World Press Photo Story of the Year, the World Press Photo Long-Term Project Award, and the World Press Photo Open Format Award. The global winners will be chosen from the regional winners in their respective categories.
In addition to their regional prizes, global winners will also receive:
- An additional monetary prize of €5,000
- An additional physical award
2022 Contest timeline
- Entries open: 1 December 2021, 12.00 (noon) CET
- Entries close: 11 January 2022, 12.00 (noon) CET
- Regional winners announcement: 24 March 2022
- Global winners announcement: 7 April 2022
- Flagship World Press Photo Exhibition 2022 in Amsterdam: 16 April 2022
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the World Press Photo/Digital Storytelling Contest 2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the World Press Photo Contest, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.