SAB Agriculture Internship application | How to apply online.
The full details of SAB Agriculture Internship 2022 for young Agricultural graduates application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
SAB Agriculture Internship
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the SAB Agriculture application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that SAB Agriculture application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of SAB Agriculture Application Form
Application Deadline: unspecified
SAB (proud part of the ABInBev family) are looking to attract ambitious, curious and driven Agriculture graduates to join us for a 12 month (fixed term contract) structured internship based in Kimberley!
SAB need you to be flexible, agile, resilient, and open to take on any challenges whilst learning! During this time, you will get an opportunity to really showcase your skills! You will work working with our best leaders and receive on going coaching and mentoring!
The programme is designed to provide Agricultural graduates an intensive focussed training program, where they will gain insight into every aspect of agricultural development within the South African Breweries environment. The programme will include practical exposure to the following:
- Basic understanding of the malting and brewing process
- Operation of farm equipment
- Safety in the workplace
- Introduction to barley breeding and barley seed chain
- Research and development methodology and practical execution of field trials
- Input cost budgets and tracking. Marketing environment and marketing of barley
- Production practices of raw materials for the use in brewing (Barley, maize, sorghum and cassava)
- Official certification:
- BASOS (Fertiliser recommendations)
- AVCASA (Chemical recommendations)
- Grading courses (Barley and maize)
- Completed qualification or final year graduate (BTech in Agriculture or BAgric or BSc Agric or BSc Agric Hon or MSc Agric)
- Must major in Agronomy/Plant production/Crop Production and Soil Science
- No more than 3 years formal work experience post achieving your qualification (Internship, vacation work, short duration contracts and part-time work experiences is not applicable)
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- A valid drivers’ licence would be an advantage
- Willing to relocate to Kimberley for a 12 month period commencing January 2022.
- No health risk or allergy to dust and excessive pollen
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the SAB Agriculture, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.