Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant Technician Internship Program application | How to apply online.
The full details of Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant Technician Internship Program 2022 for young South Africans application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant Technician Internship Program
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the P & G application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that P & G application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of P & G Application Form
Application Deadline: unspecified
P & G have got an exciting manufacturing internship opportunity at the P & G plant in Spartan. P & G is seeking interns who can work on a full-time basis where they will be given all the necessary tools to build their capabilities.
- Operate machinery, load raw materials and monitor the process
- Daily machine and area maintenance
- Recording and communicating of machine/area breakdowns
- Ensure quality output of production
- Health & Safety
- Meet daily production targets
- Minimum matric certificate or N3 equivalent ONLY
- Green Barcode South African ID or Smart card ID is important
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Be willing to work 24/7 shift work schedule includes nightshift work (18:00 – 6:00)
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Procter & Gamble Nigeria Plant Technician Internship Program 2021/2022
However, if you have any feelings regarding the P & G, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.