Production Management Institute of Southern Africa PMI Fees Structure 2024 for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma, Masters, and Certificate program students.
The Production Management Institute of Southern Africa (PMI) Fee Structure is published online to be accessed by each Diploma, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Engineering, and Certificate program student respectively for the 2024 academic year.
- Payments of fees should be made on time before the beginning of each semester. Otherwise adequate and acceptable arrangements to that effect should be made at registration.
- Failure to pay within the specified period will result in the withdrawal of registration.
- Fees paid will not be refunded if a student withdraws or leaves the college without permission.
- No applicant will be allowed to attend classes at the College unless the fees required have been paid.
- Students will be issued with non-transferable identity cards.
- Any fraudulent use of the identity card may lead to the loss of students’ privileges.
- Loss of identity cards should be reported immediately to the nearby police station and then to the registrar of the students.
PMI Fees Structure 2024
- Log in to the official Production Management Institute of Southern Africa (PMI) website –https://www.pmi-sa.co.za/
- Next, click Fees on the menu of the website.
- Access the Production Management Institute of Southern Africa (PMI) Fees or download the fees Booklet.
ALSO NOTE: The Institute reserves the right to change fees without prior notice. However, fee changes are subject to approval by the Governing Council and we will update it ASAP.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!