Momentum Metropolitan: Communication Internship 2022/2023… How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Momentum Metropolitan: Communication Internship Programme 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
[su-quote]An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.[/su-quote]
Momentum Metropolitan: Communication Internship Application Details 2022/2023
Interested applicants can apply for the Momentum Metropolitan: Communication Internship 2022 provided they qualify and meet the program requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Role Purpose: Execute various administrative processes and support the HC Head in partnership with the Human Capital team in delivering a consistent HC service that facilitates and supports the employee journey.
- Partner with Group Marketing, Human Capital and the Events on effective and innovative marketing, events and communication solutions for Group Finance and Risk Management across the Human Capital (HC) value chain.
- Assist with the implementation of the connection plan for Group Finance and Risk Management, which includes staff sessions, newsletters, talent sessions etc. The connection plan is aimed at employee and talent engagement between leadership and employees.
- Assist with copywriting of communications on print media i.e. manuals, magazines, brochures etc.
- Assist with the co-ordination of key human capital events e.g. leadership workshop, townhall, breakfast sessions etc.
- Collaborate with relevant business leads and stakeholders i.e., COE’s, HCBP’s to ensure effective and timeous communication.
- Co-ordinate the calendar of events annually for the HC team.
- Assist the HC Executive and Organisational Development team in implementing change management initiatives in response to various business changes i.e. change in leadership, restructures, realignments etc.
- Co create innovative and effective organisational change solutions through employee engagement.
- Ensure HR service delivery by maintaining regular interactions with all business stakeholders during the change process.
- Bachelor of Arts, Marketing, Communications, Branding or Psychology qualification.
- 0-2 years Operations, Communications or Change Management experience.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!