Microsoft Technology sales Internship application | How to apply online.
The full details of Microsoft application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
Microsoft Technology sales Internship
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Microsoft application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Microsoft application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Microsoft Application Form
Application Deadline: unspecified
At Microsoft, Interns work on real-world projects in collaboration with teams across the world, while having fun along the way. You’ll be empowered to build community, explore your passion, and achieve your goals. This is your chance to bring your solutions and ideas to life while working on cutting-edge technology. The internship is designed not only for you to do great work with the opportunity to learn and grow, but to experience our culture full of diverse community connection, executive engagement, and memorable events.
Technology Specialists (TSs) drive the technical motions within sales driving specific solution area revenue and market share. Based on the tremendous opportunity of digital transformation across every individual and organization, we focus our broad portfolio of assets and go-to-market efforts across four key solution areas: Modern Workplace, Business Applications, Apps & Infrastructure, and Data & AI.
- Engages with and guides customers toward technical decisions to purchase and use Microsoft technology.
- Leverages sales strategy to address customer digital transformation and align technology to customer business needs.
- Understands customer needs, collects customer feedback, and provides strategic input to customers.
- Demonstrates Microsoft solutions to prove capabilities, applies architectures to client scenarios, and engages in partner sell-with scenarios to scale through partners.
- Acts as an orchestration point for technical resources and works to resolve blockers in order to achieve solution implementations.
- Currently pursuing or have completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Business or related field.
- Passion for technology and working with customers
- Strong balance of both business and technical skills
- Exceptional negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Technical consulting, technical consultative selling, product development, or related technical/sales experience is a plus
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Microsoft, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.