Egis Operation Bursaries 2023 for South Africans | How to apply for Egis Operation bursaries program online, application form pdf download, requirements, eligibility, and Egis Operation bursary application closing date 2023-2023.
Are you a student looking for Companies that offer Bursaries in South Africa? The Egis Operation invites an application from suitable and qualified students for their bursary program 2023-2025 Academic Year.
Let’s dive into the full information about Egis Operation bursaries and application details for 2023.
Overview of Egis Operation Bursary Program
A bursary is a monetary award made by any educational institution or funding authority to individuals or groups. It is usually awarded to enable a student to attend school, university, or college when they might not be able to, otherwise. Some awards are aimed at encouraging specific groups or individuals into the study.
If you are successfully enrolled with a University you can apply for a bursary.
Egis Operation Bursary Application Details 2023-2025
Egis Operation SA bursaries are granted for one year of study and are renewable annually based on the students’ academic results. Based on available opportunities, Egis will seek to onboard as many young graduates as possible and provide them with internships and learnerships and – for our best candidates – full-time employment.
What the bursary covers:
The bursary will provide cover for full tuition fees and a book allowance.
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric with English, Mathematics and Physical Science
- Registered to study towards an Electrical Engineering or Project Management Certificate, Diploma or Degree qualification
- Registered to study at an accredited South African University or University of Technology
- First, second and third year students are welcome to apply
- In financial need
- Have a good academic record
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students
Fields of study:
Certificate, Diploma or Degree in:
- Electrical Engineering or
- Project Management
Students from the following South African Universities and Universities of Technology are encouraged to apply:
- University of South Africa (UNISA)
- University of Johannesburg (UJ)
- University of Pretoria (UP)
- University of the Witwatersrand (WITS)
- Rhodes University (RU)
- University of Cape Town (UCT)
- University of the Western Cape (UWC)
- Stellenbosch University (US)
- University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN)
- University of Mpumalanga (UMP)
- University of Zululand (Unizulu)
- University of Limpopo (UL)
- University of Fort Hare (UFH)
- Walter Sisulu University (WSU)
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University (NMMU)
- Sol Plaatje University (SPU)
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University (SMU)
- University of the Free State (UFS)
- North-West University (NWU)
- Vaal University of Technology (VUT)
- Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT)
- Mangosuthu University of Technology (MUT)
- Central University of Technology (CUT)
- Durban University of Technology (DUT)
- Monash South Africa Private University (MSA)
Make sure to read every detail of your Bursary contract. Not every company offers the same rewards.
However, if you have queries regarding the Egis Operation bursary application 2023, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!