City of Cape Town: Graduate Internship 2022/2023… How to apply, intern requirements, eligibility, online application form, application closing date 2022-2023, salary scale, interview questions sample, and lots.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the City of Cape Town: Graduate Internship Programme 2022. Learn about the process you’ll take to complete the application below.
[su-quote]An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organization for a limited period of time. An internship is used for a wide range of placements in businesses, non-profit organizations, and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.[/su-quote]
City of Cape Town: Graduate Internship Application Details 2022/2023
Interested applicants can apply for the City of Cape Town: Graduate Internship 2022 provided they qualify and meet the program requirements.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected status.
Unemployed South African graduates below the age of 35 years old are invited to participate in the City’s Internship Programme for Digital Transformation on a twelve-month contract.
- Work with Project Managers and Technical Architects to define requirements within the project scope and transcribe business requirements into technical specifications
- Analyze the impact of the proposed solution across the CAR projects, developing use cases to explain/demonstrate programme requirements
- Conduct research and analysis to add value to the projects
- Engage with leading research bodies such as Gartner, to bring best practices and thought leadership across the projects
- Bring new and innovative thinking and ideas to the Digital Unit
- Provide day-to-day support to either Project Managers or Technical
- Architects, as per resource allocations
Fields of study:
A degree in any of the following disciplines:
- Computer Science,
- Information Systems,
- Data & Analytics
- Physical Sciences (BSc)
- Business Science,
- Finance / Accounting
- Industrial Psychology
- Human Resources
NB. Based on qualifications and background, you will be best placed within one of the projects or support areas within the Digital Unit.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!