Capitec Bank application | How to apply online.
The full details of Capitec Bank Graduate Development Programme 2021/2022 for young South Africans application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the Capitec Bank application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that Capitec Bank application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of Capitec Bank Application Form
Capitec, South Africa’s fastest-growing retail bank, wants exceptional people to join our Graduate Development Programme (GDP) spanning 2 regions: Western Cape and Gauteng.
A Capitec person questions convention. We believe by helping people better manage their financial lives, we are playing a part in the banking revolution.
Help others find a better way to bank and join our Graduate Development Programme. You will get a 360-degree view of our business and find out how we are quietly going about making banking simpler and better.
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.
- Engineering (all streams)
- Mathematics, Statistics, Sciences, Analytics (most streams)
- Digital and Data Solutions
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Computer Sciences (IT/IS)
- Business and Management Studies
- Behavioural Sciences
- Communications & Public Relations
- Digital/Multimedia/Communication/Illustrative/Animation Design (EX Designers)
- Risk/Credit/Project Management
- Human Resource Management
Degree completion date: must be completed before 1 February 2022
Degree must be at least a level of 7 in South Africa & Grade average: 60%
The candidate must not have a qualification that is higher than level 10 in South Africa (Doctorate or higher)
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational in Grade 12 National Certificate
- A relevant degree
- Must have less than 24 months’ work experience
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
- Leading and Supervising
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Ability and willingness to work in an open-plan environment
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals Apply now »
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the Capitec Bank, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.