BAT Marketing Internship application | How to apply online.
The full details of BAT Marketing Internship application form, requirements, eligibility, qualifications needed, application guidelines, application deadline, how to apply online, closing date, and other opportunities links for Tanzanians is published here on Tzscholars.com as well as on the official website/application portal.
BAT Marketing Internship
All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for this opportunity before the BAT Marketing Internship application form deadline-closing date.
- Don’t forget that BAT Marketing Internship application is totally free of charge
- Don’t send anyone money for this opportunity.
- Beware of Fraudsters!!!!
- Subscribe to our notification list with your email to receive the Latest Opportunities Update.
Details of BAT Marketing Internship Application Form
As a leading global business, we understand our impact, the importance of high standards of integrity and our evolving societal responsibilities. There’s no doubt our industry is controversial — we’re the first to admit that. But rest assured, we take a responsible approach to our Business and operate in line with all applicable laws.
BAT South Africa is LOOKING FOR A Marketing Intern
SENIORITY LEVEL: Internship
SALARY RANGE: Competitive Salary
LOCATION: Cape Town, South Africa
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
This role is part of Marketing fucntion.
Reports to: Key Account Manager
Geographic Scope: South Africa
The programme comprises of functional projects which, you, as an intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year (February 2022 to February 2023). Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, you would receive mentoring with your assignment manager on your performance through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, for you to grow both your business and leadership capabilities.
BAT expect you to continuously strive for development and contribute actively to the business through your projects in the functions as defined below:
1. Strategic Planning & Insights
3. Trade Marketing & Distribution
Ready to boost your skills and build a career through unique and practical experiences?
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
For More Information:
However, if you have any feelings regarding the BAT Marketing Internship, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
????Be social by sharing this post with others using the sharing buttons below.