North-West University NWU Online Application 2024… Video on How to Apply, Requirements, Prospectus PDF Download, and application closing date 2024/2025.
An online application for North-West University (NWU) 2024 intake is open to all interested applicants irrespective of color, race, ethnic identity, religion, gender, or national origin, provided they meet the program requirements.
The North-West University (NWU) has a vibrant atmosphere and offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Certificate, Short Courses, Masters, and Diploma programmes that respond to the world needs.
We hope that the information provided will enable you to make an informed decision about applying to North-West University (NWU). To help you get the most out of the information provided, here are a few key points you should bear in mind:
- Identify the course you wish to study.
- The minimum entrance requirements
- Admission Point Score (APS)
- Application Closing Date
North-West University (NWU) Online Application 2024
As a new/current student, you can access the North-West University (NWU) Online Application Portal on campus or your computer at home by viewing the link below, which will show you the detailed steps on how to register online.
Certain forms must be uploaded during the application process. To assist you in the application process you can first download the documents and complete them before starting the process.
- The undertaking is a mandatory document that needs to be uploaded with all the online applications. Click here to download the undertaking form. You will be able to upload the document on the “Electronic Documents” page.
- Open Distance Learning Students in the Education Faculty must upload a PR02 form applicable to their Qualification during the application process. Click on the applicable link below to download your form:
- PR02 – Advanced Certificate in Teaching – Foundation Phase
- PR02 – Advanced Certificate in Teaching – Intermediate Phase
- PR02 – Advanced Certificate in Teaching – Senior Phase
- PR02 – Diploma in Grade R
You will be able to upload the document on the “Electronic Documents” page.
Students are requested to submit their application as soon as they complete the online application. Any application that is submitted after the closing dates of any qualification will automatically be cancelled. You will still be able to add any outstanding documents after the application has been submitted
Please note that it is illegal to use any ID number than your own when you create an NWU student number. If you have forgotten your NWU student nr, please use the “Forgotten University Number” option that is clearly visible on the application page, on the left hand side of the page.
An application must be made via the application forms (obtainable from the School Office or from the website),
CLICK HERE to access the official website
ALL INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS ARE TO TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING
- Submit a completed application form with supporting documents
- Final School results
- Valid Passport or Identity Document or Birth Certificate
- Sworn English Translation of documents (Documents issued in any language other than English)
- Provide proof of the English Proficiency where English was not used as a medium of learning and teaching (the University prefers the applicant to take the IELTS
For more information, kindly visit the school website. Thanks!
Contact details for help/information
018 299 4044
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS!