KIUT undergraduate degree programmes | This is the official list of undergraduate degree courses offered at the Kampala International University (KIUT) for admission, fee structure, admission entry requirements, payment terms, instalment plan and contact information.
The management of the Kampala International University Tanzania (KIUT) has released the list of undergraduate degree programmes offered, duration and minimum entry requirements for successful admission into the undergraduate (Bachelors’s, Degree, Diploma, Certificate, Short Courses and Non-Degree) programmes respectively for the academic year.
Interested candidates may apply to any of the Kampala International University (KIUT) programs (Courses) at any time and be admitted subject to fulfilling KIUT admission entry requirements for the academic year.
TZScholars has published the Kampala International University (KIUT) undergraduate degree programmes and admission entry requirements below as released on the official website.
See Also: Kampala International University (KIUT) Admission Form
List of KIUT Bachelor Programmes Offered:
KIUT offers a wide variety of high quality undergraduate degree programmes whose curricula have been carefully and uniquely developed to address the needs of the world today.
The following undergraduate degree programmes are offered :
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Public Administration||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Computer Science||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Information Technology||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Social Work and Social Administration||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Commerce)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance and Banking)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Supplies and Procurement Management)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Laws||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Art with Education (Kiswahili and English)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Art with Education (English and Geography)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Art with Education (English and History)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Art with Education (History and Geography)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Art with Education (Geography and Kiswahili)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery||5 Years|
|Bachelor of Conflict Resolution
and Peace Building
|Bachelor of Guidance and Counseling||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Human Resources Management)||3 Years|
KIUT Undergraduate Programmes Admission Entry Requirements:
For form six applicants the minimum entry qualification is two principal passes in relevant A-Level subjects with total of 4.0 points (except for Health Science programmes with total of 6 and 8 points).
- Ordinary Diploma (NTA Level 6) with at least GPA of 3.0; or
- Full Technician Certificate (FTC) with at least points average of 3.0 (where A=5, B=4, C=3, and D=2points); or
- Diploma in Teacher Education with an average of ‘B’ grade; or
- Average of ‘B’ Grade for Health-related awards such as Clinical Medicine and others; or
- A Distinction for unclassified diplomas and certificates; or
- Upper Second Class for classified non-NTA diplomas.
- For Applicants completed A-Level studies before 2014, two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points from Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective programme (where A = 5; B = 4; C= 3; D = 2; E = 1).
- For Applicants who completed their A-Level studies in 2014 and 2015, Two principal passes (Two Cs) with a total of 4.0 points from Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective programme (where A = 5; B+ = 4; B = 3; C= 2; D = 1).
- For Applicants who completed A –Level studies from 2016, Two principal passes with a total of 4.0 points from Two Subjects defining the admission into the respective programme (where A = 5; B = 4; C= 3; D = 2; E = 1).
Photocopies of the following
One certified photocopy of both ‘‘O’’ and ‘‘A’’ level pass slips or their Equivalent
One photocopy of the receipt of application form
One photocopy of the ID One recent passport size photograph
One photocopy of the birth certificate
KIUT Undergraduate Programmes Payment Terms
Please ensure that “ALL PAYMENTS” due for the university are paid through the bank for safety and convenience.
Bank Name : CRDB Bank PLC
Account Number (TZS) : 01J1098093700
Account Name : KAMPALA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Mode of Payment
- Direct Payment: This is payment made by directly depositing all fees straight into our bank account through any CRDB Bank near you. Please return the Bank Slip to the University Account Office after making a deposit. It will be used as proof of payment.
- Mobile Payment: This is payment made to the University CRDB Bank account through mobile money services, be it M-Pesa, Tigo Pesaor Airtel Money. Please DO NOT DELETE the completion message after the transaction completes for it is to be used as proof of payment at the University Account Offices.
Below are transaction instructions from each mobile money service provider.
Reminder: The message received should not be deleted for it will used as proof of payment at the university accounts office during registration.
Other Bank Details
CRDB Bank PLC
Account Number (USD): 02J1098093700
KAMPALA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Kenya Commercial Bank (T) Limited – (KCB)
Account Number (TZS): 240603599
Account Number (USD): 402006283
KAMPALA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Number (TZS): 56010030000610
Account Number (USD): 56010030000627
KAMPALA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
- The University Administration reserves the right to revise University Fees at any time during the course of your study
- Fees Clearance Card will not be issued at the beginning of the Semester/Session/Term/Trimester unless all fees are paid. Fees Clearance Card is to be picked from the Office of the Director of Finance reporting.
- Money for meals and hostels should not be deposited on the University Account.
- Access to examination at the end of the Semester/Session/Term/Trimester will only be permitted to students who have paid or settled fees in full.
KIUT Undergraduate Programmes Instalment Payment Plan.
Kampala International University in Tanzania recognises that students may experience difficulties paying full tuition fees by a stipulated date. To provide some measure of support, the university offers an installment payment plan to bring ease to our esteemed students.
Tuition Fees can be paid either:
- In three (3) installments per semester; or
- In six (6) installments per year – (Two Semesters)
Three (3) Installments per Semester are settled in the below manner:
|Semester Break-down||Tuition Fee Amount (%)||Accumulative Tuition Fee Amount (%)|
|Before seating for the first “Continuous Assessment Tests” (CAT 1)||50%||50%|
|Before seating for the Second “Continuous Assessment Tests” (CAT 2)||25%||75%|
|Before sitting for the University Exam (UE)||25%||100%|
For more information, please contact us through the below contacts:
Email: [email protected]
For more information and inquiries about KIUT admission, you can contact the Kampala International University (KIUT) by visiting the institution’s official website https://kiut.ac.tz/
Gongo la Mboto, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
P. O. Box 9790, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
However, if you have any queries regarding Kampala International University (KIUT) Admission Application, Please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
What’s your take on this post? Please Don’t keep it to yourself.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!